Your Place To Stay in The Smokies...
1804 Wears Valley Rd.
Sevierville, TN 37862
MAPLES RIDGE VACATION RENTALS RESERVATION AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
All properties are privately owned and furnished by the homeowners of the cabins and may change without notice.
Please E-Sign and submit the Rental Agreement and the Credit Card receipt. We also require a copy of your Driver's License on file, please upload a photo of your drivers license through your guest portal. Reservations are not guaranteed until a payment of 50% of the total amount. Please initial the 7 places below and E-sign Rental Agreement, Credit Card Receipt and send Copy of Drivers License immediately. Please no check in our check on major holidays.
Age and Sleeping Capacity
The guest booking the reservation on our 2-bedroom units and larger must be 24 years of age or older and must be staying as a guest in the unit. This Guest must also be the person whom signs all the documents, this person will be the responsible guest for the unit. Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals reserves the right to deny renting to any person, this is at Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals Discretion. Guests understand that the unit only sleeps a certain amount of people and that you cannot exceed that amount of people due to safety for all the guests. If you are found to exceed the sleep capacity, you will be asked to leave the premises. No refund will be given.
Terms of Payment
If you booked a reservation Less
than 30 days prior to arrival date on a 1- or 2-Bedroom unit, payment
of the full amount is required on the day of booking the
reservation. If you booked a reservation on a 1- or 2-bedroom unit more
than 30 days prior to arrival date 50% deposit is
required, the day of booking the reservation and the remaining balance will be
due 30 days prior to arrival. If you booked a reservation for a 3 bedroom or
larger unit, less than 60 days prior to arrival date full
amount is due the day of booking the reservation. If you booked a
reservation on a 3 bedroom or larger unit more than 60 days prior
to arrival date a 50% deposit is required, the day of booking the
reservation and the remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to arrival to
secure the rental properties. Advance reservation deposits are not held in an
Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals will automatically charge the credit card on file as per agreement above. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
Damage Waiver, Damage Deposit, Excessive Cleaning
You are responsible for any damages, missing items and excessive cleaning that occur on the property during your stay. On all 1- and 2-bedroom units a Non-Refundable Damage Waiver is applied. If you want to opt-out of the Damage Waiver on 1 and 2 bedrooms, you may do so, but a $300.00 refundable Damage deposit hold is required. The Damage Waiver is only optional the day of making the reservation. No refunds on a damage waiver will be given the day of arrival. If you choose to place a damage deposit hold, we will process the day of arrival using a major credit card (we accept, Visa, MasterCard and Discover). The Damage/Excessive Cleaning Deposit Hold is Released upon checkout after the unit is inspected, if there is no damage or excessive cleaning to the unit. The name of the person who holds the reservation will be responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning to the unit and their credit card on file will be charged for all damages or excessive cleaning . The amount will be $300.00 for one and two bedrooms, $400.00 for three bedrooms, $500.00 for four bedroom, $800.00 on larger cabins, and $1,500.00 for Mountain Springs Cabin. An authorization for a Damage or excessive cleaning Deposit will be placed on your major credit card on the day of arrival and will automatically be released from your credit card after departure provided there is no damage or excessive cleaning to the unit. This could take up to 10 days for the charge to drop off your card once you depart from the unit. It depends on the policy of your credit card company. Damage and Excessive Cleaning will be determined by Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals.
Not all our units are pet friendly, the units that are pet friendly require a $95.00 non-refundable fee for each pet. Only Dogs are allowed, under 15 pounds and non-shedding. No cats allowed. If pets are found or detected in our non-pet friendly units you will be asked to leave, and you will not receive a refund and you will forfeit your damage deposit. If you bring a pet and do not pay the $95.00 pet fee without Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals being aware of your pet, you will be asked to leave without refund and you will forfeit your damage/excessive cleaning deposit. If extra cleaning is required after you leave, it will cost a minimum of $100, depending on the nature of the extra cleaning.
Smoking, Large Groups, Unit Change
All our units are NON-SMOKING. If a smoke odor is detected, you will be charged a minimum of $400.00 extra cleaning fee. We reserve the right to change the reserved unit in the event of an emergency. No House Parties Allowed. No weddings, receptions, parties or other large gatherings allowed without written consent from Jack or Lori Maples.
We require a 60-day cancellation notice. Our fees for cancellation are as follows:
In All units if you cancel more than 60 days prior to your arrival, you will receive a refund except for $95 plus tax or 10% plus tax, whichever is greater, of your deposit. If you cancel less than 60 days prior to your arrival date, the total amount of your reservation will be forfeited unless the exact reservation can be duplicated by another interested party. If the reservation is duplicated to another party, you will receive a refund except for $95plus tax of 10% plus tax whichever is greater.If you have a credit for a previous reservation. The cancellation policy is void once a reservation is made with the credit applied. If you are not able to keep this reservation you will not receive a refund and can not reschedule.
If you are a "no show" and do not call, we will not refund any of your deposit and you will be charged the remaining balance to your card on file. You must understand this unit was held off the market just for you. There are no refunds for early Departure.
Check in Procedures
Check in time is after 4pm EST. Please do not expect to check in early. However, if you are in the area before 4pm, stop by the office. If your cabin is clean and ready, we will be happy to allow you to go to the cabin. If it is not ready, we will gladly take your cell phone number and contact you should the cabin come available before 4pm.
Our check in procedure is as follows:
If your cabin is paid in full and all required documents have been signed and returned, we will email you a copy of your direction sheet. On the date of arrival, we will text you with the door code when the cabin is ready. If you are required to place a damage deposit for your stay, this will have to be provided before the door code to your cabin will be sent. We must have a current cell phone number on file to contact you with your check-in information.
Check out time is 10am EST. We do not allow late check-outs. If you do check-out later than 10am EST, you will be charged for the following night. Upon Departure, please place only dirty towels in the bathtubs. Please Wash, Dry, and Put Away all dishes or place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it. Please place all trash in garbage bags and place all trash in provided outdoor trash receptacles. On the Thermostats, please place the heat temperatures to 65 degrees or the air-conditioning to 75 degrees. Please secure the cabin by locking all the doors and windows. Please turn all the lights off. If you have a key, please be sure to place the key back in the lock box provided. If you have a gate remote please return it to the Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals office. Failure to return the keys or remotes will result in a $50.00 replacement fee. If you depart before 9am EST, please place the remote in the key drop box located on the front porch at the Maples Ridge office.
Weather Conditions, Refunds & After-Hours Assistance and Emergencies
We will do everything we can to make sure your cabin is ready for you. When you arrive at the cabin, please report any damages to the office. Any damages or problems not reported by the tenant upon arrival will be charged to the tenant. Unfortunately, appliances, air conditioners, refrigerators, televisions, hot tubs, saunas, Jacuzzis, TV’s, Stereos, DVD players, games, etc.… occasionally malfunction. We cannot guarantee them to perform 100% of the time. We do however guarantee to do our best to correct the maintenance issue as soon as possible, preferably during office hours. Please call or TEXT(preferred) after hours maintenance at 865-850-1997 with information about the issue. No refunds will be given for power outages, weather conditions, road conditions, or malfunctioning of equipment. Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals reserves the right to enter the property during your stay. The units have regularly scheduled routine maintenance That must be completed monthly to stay up to code and for the safety of all guests. For this reason, you give Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals permission to enter the cabin during your stay if maintenance is needed.
If there is an incident at any time involving a life-threatening Emergency, please call 911.
If there is an emergency regarding the unit after hours Sunday-Saturday 5pm-9am EST. (Ex: broken water pipes, non-working furnace in cold weather, etc.) Please text (or call) our after hours maintenance personnel at 865-850-1997 as soon as you notice the issue.
Malfunctioning equipment, including hot tubs, blown out light bulbs, insects, broken appliances, information on local restaurants and attractions etc.… is NOT an Emergency, these things can be taken care of during normal business hours. Please call or TEXT(preferred) after hours maintenance at 865-850-1997 with information about the issue.
Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals is not responsible for weather/road conditions. The roads in the mountains can be very curvy and steep, four-wheel drive and chains may be required during winter months. A wrecker service will not be provided by Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals. However, every effort will be made to help resolve any problems you may encounter during your stay. There will be no refunds due to the roads or weather conditions. Please purchase vacation rental insurance.
Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals is not responsible for any items lost or stolen during your stay. If you happen to leave items behind UPS will ship the items to you, they will call you to let you know of the shipping cost.
Housekeeping and Amenities
Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals includes a limited supply of linens and towels at the unit. All units are fully equipped with a STARTER SUPPLY of bath soap, dish washing detergent, toilet paper, trash bags and paper towels. If you feel you may need additional supplies, we recommend that you bring your own supply. If the cabin does not have a washer or dryer you may exchange towels at our office, provided that you call us the previous day so that we make sure there is sufficient stock. Towels will not be delivered to your unit. Propane is not provided for the gas grills. Charcoal is not provided for the grills. Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals does not guarantee Cell Phone Service at any of the units. Please do not move furniture, including pool tables, Foosball tables and gaming equipment. This may result in damage to the furniture, rips in carpet or scratches on floors. If you do move any of these items, you will be charged a minimum $50.00 fee when we move it back to its original location. If your fireplace is gas burning do not put anything in it. Only put wood in wood-burning fireplaces. Fireplaces are not to be used May-September. We do not supply wood for fireplaces. If the Weather drops down to below 20 degrees during the winter months, please leave the faucets dripping to ensure that the pipes will not freeze. Turning the air conditioning below 70 degrees in the summer could result in the unit freezing. This will cause you to be without air for hours. Please refrain from doing this. You will be charged for excessive cleaning.
A minimum of a $500.00 will be charged if bubbles, bath oils or any other foreign substance is used in the Hot Tubs or Pools. Please remember there are certain health risks that are associated with using a Hot Tub. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all Hot tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Hot Tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break, and you will be charged a minimum of $500.00 for replacement. Remember when not using the Hot Tub, leave the cover on so the Hot Tub will stay warm and debris will stay out. When lifting the hot tub cover, please use the hot tub bar that is across the cover to lift it. Please shower before and after using the Hot Tub as some body lotions/etc. mixed with the Hot Tub chemicals can cause a rash on your skin. Service call for debris in Hot Tub is $45. We are not responsible for any personal items, jewelry or clothing damage if worn in the Hot Tub.
USE OF SWIMMING POOLS, HOT TUBS, WHIRLPOOL TUBS AND SAUNAS WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
Vacation Rental Solutions , LLC, a Tennessee Limited Liability Company, DBA Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals is pleased to provide access to swimming pools, hot tubs, Jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs and/or saunas and any equipment related to the forgoing (collectively, the "Amenities") as a part of its service to certain of its rental guests ("you") and your invitees (collectively with you, the "Users") who stay in specified rental units ("Units"). By renting a Unit from Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals, you hereby agree to the terms of this Waiver of Liability and Indemnification on behalf of yourself and all Users using the Unit and/or the Amenities in connection with your rental of a Unit from Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals. Unsafe and/or unsupervised use of the Amenities by any User is a material breach of your rental agreement with Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals and shall permit Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals to terminate immediately without notice your occupancy of the Unit.
By renting a Unit through Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals, you acknowledge the following on behalf of all Users accessing the Amenities associated with your Unit during your rental term:
- Use of any Amenity carries risk that may result in serious injury or death. No jumping or diving is allowed. You shall ensure that the Amenities are always used in a safe manner and that non-adult use of the Amenities is supervised by a qualified and capable adult. Persons under the age of 12 are prohibited from entering hot tubs at any time. All children using any Amenity shall always be supervised to decrease risk on injury, death or drowning. Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals does not provide lifeguards for any of the Amenities. No glass or food should be used in or near the Amenities.
- Use of the Amenities could subject Users to certain risks including the risk of drowning, slipping and falling, other accident related injuries, and certain health related risks including, without limitation, the transmittal of certain bacteria and maladies known as hot tub rash, hot tub lung, folliculitis and/or other. All bathers must shower before and after use to decrease the possibility of skin problems. Swimsuits used in natural bodies of water such as oceans, lakes and streams must be laundered before use of the Amenities.
- Pregnant women, persons taking medication, elderly persons, those with diabetes, low or high blood pressure, history of strokes, epilepsy, heart disease, other cardiovascular conditions and/or any other health issues should consult their physician prior to using any Amenity. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) states that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy.
- Never use any Amenity while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you are taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness.
- All hot tubs should be kept at a temperature less than 102 degrees for personal safety.
- Users are prohibited from tampering with the Amenities and any related chemicals. If any User is found to have tampered with the Amenities or any related chemicals, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred. DO NOT SIT, STAND, JUMP OR WALK ON THE SPA COVER as it could collapse causing serious bodily injury and/or damage to the cover. Any excessive cleaning required for any Amenity will result in a minimum charge of $150.00. In consideration of the rental of the Unit by Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals to you, your guest, on behalf of yourself and all Users and each of your and User’s respective personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledge, agree, and represent that (i) you have, or will immediately upon entering an area containing any Amenity, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect the Amenity and such areas containing the Amenity, that you have read any safety rules or other notices published near the Amenity (the "Rules"), and that the use of any Amenity by you or any User constitutes an acknowledgment that you have inspected the Unit and Amenities and you find and accept such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of your use and use by the Users, and you further agree and warrant that if, at any time, you feel anything to be unsafe, you and all Users will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons, and that you and the Users shall follow all Rules, (ii) you hereby release, waive, indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals, its officers, directors, members, managers, employees, and agents and the owner(s) of the Unit (the "Indemnified Persons") for any and all loss, liability, damage, cost, claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) on account of harm, illness, or injury to the person(s) or property of any User, including, without limitation, death of you or any User, and (iii) you agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals from any loss, liability, damage, or cost any indemnified person may occur due to your presence in or upon the area and unless caused by the gross negligence of Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals. This is a release, waiver and save harmless agreement and by signing this document you are releasing certain legal rights and claims. By signing this document you acknowledge you have read the foregoing agreement and fully understand it and intend to be bound by it. Additionally by signing this agreement you acknowledge that you have received a copy of Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals pool rules and regulations as well as a copy of rules and regulations related to the other amenities.
I understand that I am responsible for the condition in which the property that I have rented from Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals is left after checking out. I agree that the cabin will be left in the same condition found upon check-in except normal wear and tear. If it is not left in the same condition, I will be responsible for any damage to the property or the properties contents, and any legal fees paid for such collection by the owners. I will not hold the owners of Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals responsible for any injuries or damages caused by accident on the property of any kind. I also will not hold the owner of the unit or Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals liable for any personal property lost or damaged. I also understand security cameras may be in use on exterior of properties. I also understand that if excessive cleaning is required after my departure, I will be charged a minimum of $100.00. I acknowledge that there is no smoking allowed in units and only pets are allowed in pet friendly units with a pet fee for each pet and consent from Maples Ridge Vacation Rentals.
Reservation #: [Reservation Id]